Infra- Red Solar Beams
Solar Beams 500M Wireless Distance (DW-B500M)
|• The Waterproof Solar Beams can be mounted 60m apart spanning across a driveway or along a fence line.|
|• The Solar Beams can be mounted clear-line of sight up to 500M from the Indoor Chime.|
|• The Solar Beams have two infra-red sensors that need to be broken at the same time to wirelessly alert the Indoor Chime, this prevents false alarms.|
|• On a Driveway the Solar Beams are best mounted 900mm from the ground to the middle of the two infra-red sensor on the Solar Beams, this will prevent false alarms.|
|• Having to break the 2 infra-red sensors beams eliminates false alarms from livestock, dogs & vermin.|
|• The Solar Beams have advanced photoelectric technology so that bad weather will not cause false alarms.|
|• The Solar Beams are self-powered by solar rechargeable lithium ion batteries and they only require light to recharge not full sun. They will charge on cloudy overcast days.|
|• If there is no natural light, the built in batteries can support up to approx. 3 days of moderate use. The Solar Beams can be installed inside but they will require mains power.|
|• The solar battery life is approx. 3 years or more, batteries can be replaced.|
|• Working Voltage 3.3V|
|• Solar output current ≥ 4mA at an Illumination level of 1800Lx|
|• Note that outdoor Illumination on raining days is approx. Level of 2000Lx|
|• Maximum alarm/alerting times in 24 hours is ≥ 50 times|
|• 2 Year Warranty|
TURNING ON THE SOLAR BEAMS
1. Press the white button once on the rear of each Solar Beam.
2. The power button will light up to indicate that they have turned on, the power button light will turn off after 30 seconds.
3. Power up the Indoor Security Alert.
4. Install the Solar Beams and ensure that the infra-red beams on the solar beams are lined up.
Installation Precautions How Not to Install Beams
1. Never install the beams on an angle.
2. Ensure there is not an obstacle between the beams as this hinder the transmission.
3. When installing multiple beams install as above so that the beams wireless transmissions do not interfere with each other.
4. Ensure that the Solar Panel is exposed to direct sunlight, do not have the infra-red lights facing direct sun light.
5. High-Voltage towers may interfere with the wireless signal.
Damage resulting from failure by improper use or failure to observe the precautions stated above will not be covered by the warranty period.
This driveway alert will not false alarm if it has been installed correctly. The driveway alert will false alarm if the beams have been knocked out of alignment.
THE INFRA-RED SOLAR BEAMS REQUIRE A CHIME ALERT, THE ONLY MODELS THAT THEY WORK WITH ARE;
RV-R81, RV-R84, DW-R85, DW-R86 and or DW-OSS .
THE INDOOR CHIME ALERT will not work with any other companies products.